are the organizations that we partner and work with -
become a partner organization today!
Practitioner ideas - the committees of practitioner specialists we work with and ideas from our board members.
Final projects - the list of projects and organizations approved according to our selection criteria.
Your donation - we need your generosity to help people and their communities.
- these donations will help us finance (empower)
projects that help people in the micro level!
Hands on implementation - implementation process that values local knowledge, information sharing, and employ local people.
These are good examples of what we are doing:
- Workshops linking science, technology, engineering, and math to entrepreneurship,
- Projects that provide access to tools and technologies to micro and small businesses,
- Create public private partnerships to develop "sustainable business",
- Projects that will grant access to low cost clean technologies to poor communities,