Our Social Innovation fellowship program provides you with a unique opportunity to travel to the region where our empowering projects are implemented (in the United States and abroad). Our fellows are given an opportunity to learn more about sustainable development, work with a practitioner at the micro level and gain field experience in project management!
Please complete these 3 simple steps:
We are looking for fellowship candidates that have previous international experience (preferably in developing countries);
- that have a high degree of flexibility,
- great problem solving skills that will be helpful in crafting solutions to alleviate poverty,
- passionate about micro-enterprise development, sustainable economics, and STEM education,
- interested in creating sustainable projects to empower the poor,
- comfortable with Web applications (word and excel),
All rights reserved ©2009-2012 MicroEmpowering.org is a 501(c)3 public charit.