What we DO:
- All of our projects must have a sustainable development focus.
- We focus on projects that are simple in nature and help communities get started on the basic steps of sustainable development.
- Our projects focus on teaching 'people' how to be sustainable at the micro level. We do not believe in free fish, we teach people “how to fish” on their own.
- We empower people like you to create projects that will benefit communities at the micro level.
- We work with partner organizations to fund projects related to our mission and these projects must either;
- help local communities in the USA or overseas and/or
- social entrepreneurs and/or
- small business with at least two employees.
- To qualify for receiving our services, the partner organizations (or practitioner), must agree upon working with one of our fellows.
- We want your community to be more self sustainable, which means a better environment for you to grow a business, work, play sports, learn how to protect your local ecosystem, and raise your family under healthier conditions.
- Please note that some of our partner organizations in the microfinance business have to bear large risks. Therefore, our microfinance partners might need to charge interest rates on their loans.
What we DO NOT do:
All rights reserved ©2009-2012 MicroEmpowering.org is a 501(c)3 public charity.